Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt
All you have to know about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the ideal travel destinations, and also a large number of business opportunities, it is essential that the Visa process to be made easier.
The eVisa Egypt is an online travel authorization made for folks that want to visit Egypt for tourism. This program accelerates the application process to acquire new visas. The tourists can decide between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your trip.
You are able to have this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, only via a web application. This great new process was enforced by the Egyptian authorities.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are a few prerequisites that the tourists ought to bear in mind to be able to have the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed here are the most significant ones:
- You need to have a valid passport which won’t expire for around 8 months.
- Just 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and also the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are numerous types of visas, so you should find out if your nationality is qualified to receive the electronic visa or for the one to get on arrival.
- Once you’ve got the verification that you can request for an electronic visa, be sure to accomplish the online form without mistakes.
- Utilize your credit or debit card to pay for the fee.
- A main page of your passport is needed, so be sure you have a scan or picture of it to publish.
- After you get the electronic visa you should print out a copy of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What to choose between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are trying to get a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you must choose its type. Based on how you prepared your journey, you can make the best option:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type lets a 30 days stay and are valid for six months, starting the issue day. When touring with a team, one individual can apply on the web for all of the vacationers, but each of them must complete and also sign their forms. This doesn’t apply for guardians or parents, who’ll sign the applications for their young children.
If you want to visit the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do so with a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Bear in mind that you’ll need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you’re just passing through Egypt and it will take less than 2 days, you don’t need to get a Visa.
Multiple-entry eVisa Egypt
In case you decided to have some visits to Egypt, you need to get the multiple-entry one. By doing this you can leave and return as you please. This kind of Visa can’t be acquired on arrival, so you should apply for it in advance. It will allow you to stay for 30 days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In case you made a decision to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you must have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and return when needed.